Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lydgate Beach Park


Tried snorkeling again today--this beach has a man made reef just for beginning snorkelers.  The rock wall meant I wouldn't be swept out into the ocean, there could be no sharks and the water was never over my head--I was ready to go.  I thought I was pretty relaxed until I realized that the terrible ache in my jaw was from my teeth which were clamped down on the mouthpiece so hard I could hardly get my mouth open when I stood up.  But I did it!
Bob's lovin' it all!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect place to snorkle! Are there still lots of fish to see?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of fish--not as colorful as some places, the water is not quite as clear--but my mind likes the safety ofit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We surely are enjoying your vacation! Especially since we FINALLY caught on that we had to click on the right side of your blog to see your blogs! -and I thought I was a techi guy!
    FYI: the roads are getting slick right now from freezing rain. Hope your roads don't get icy!

    ReplyDelete